Thank you for your interest in our company.
Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of IBB Immobilien GmbH.
The following information gives you an overview of the processing of your personal data and your rights under data protection law. IBB Immobilien GmbH would like to give you a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
When you use a website, various personal data are collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified.
The IBB Immobilien GmbH website can generally be used without providing any personal data. However, if you use the contact form, we need your personal data (or email address and name). Also, using Google Maps requires your manually entered address.
The processing of personal data, for example the name, address, email address or telephone number of a person concerned, is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to IBB Immobilien GmbH.
By means of this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected. Furthermore, data subjects are informed about their rights by means of this data protection declaration.
IBB Immobilien does not process any personal data through the website. Nevertheless, internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. The information that you provide to us via the contact form will be retained for a maximum of 7 days after the purpose has been achieved. We do not keep any personal information without your written consent.
2. Responsibility for data processing
IBB Immobilien GmbH, Otto-Scheugenpflug-Str.20, D-63073 Offenbach am Main, + 49 69-830 047 310 , as the operator of the website www.ibb-immobilien.com, is responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Data protection officer
The responsible data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com
4. Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you generally have the following rights with regard to your personal data. You have:
• A right to information about the categories of data processed, the processing purposes, the storage period and any recipients. (Art. 15 GDPR.
• A right to correct or delete incorrect or incomplete data. (Art. 17 GDPR)
• A right to restriction of processing if deletion is not possible or disputed. (Art. 18 GDPR)
• A right to object to the processing, insofar as the data processing took place on the basis of a legitimate interest. (Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR)
• A right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future. (Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR)
• A right to data portability in a commonly used format. (Art. 20 GDPR)
• You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us, in particular in the member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation (Art. 77 GDPR). A list of data protection authorities with further information and contact details can be found at – hier
5. Duration for which the personal data are stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the period has expired, the relevant data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract
6. Data transfer to third countries outside the EU
Our company IBB Immobilien GmbH does not store any personal data; you have to enter your personal data (if you use the contact form) or your location (if you use Google Maps) manually.
IBB Immobilien GmbH uses a simple ".html" platform through which we provide our experience, contact details and further information relating to our work. Our server is located in Germany, no third country is involved.
7. Data processing
Our website does not offer the option of contacting us directly via an online contact form. By submitting the form, you agree to the processing and storage of your entered data (your email address and name).
We process the data you transmit to us exclusively until the respective purpose of your establishment of contact has been achieved, but no more than 7 days after the purpose has been achieved. You can object to this processing at any time with effect for the future. Please use our contact details for this. The legal basis for the use of the data transmitted by you to us via the contact form is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter a) GDPR (consent of the person concerned).
What does "cookies" mean? Put very simply, a cookie is a small text file that stores data about websites visited. Cookies store a kind of "user profile", ie things like your preferred language and other page settings that are generally required by the website in order to be able to offer you certain services.
For information purposes, personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the rules set by the European Union as follows:
● Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 24, 1995 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data; ● Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Third party services
In order to use the Google Maps application directly on our website, you have to enter your location manually. The location is automatically deleted as soon as you leave our website.
Third-party services such as Google, Google Analytics, or Youtube are not used. Published videos and images are uploaded directly to the website and are not stored by third party services.